10% Discount for you and all your staff at Mark’s Work Warehouse
Cards are good for one year from the date of issue (marked on the card)
You can be used on an ongoing basis (you keep the card and use it every time you shop at Mark’s). Membership renewal ensures you continue to get the discount. CKCA will send you enough cards for you to share with all your staff. Because every little bit helps!
Mark’s Commercial supplies thousands of businesses across Canada with compliant industrial workwear, footwear, PPE as well as branded uniforms and apparel. Outfit your crew from head to toe through bulk wholesale programs that send you the right products to the right place at the right time.
For more details on the program click here.
Contact Mark Remington, Small Business Group, Mark’s Commercial
Email: email@example.com or call 403-692-7641
Please identify yourself as a member of CKCA to Mark.
PetroCanada Association Program for manufacturers and suppliers
- Think about how much you spend in fuel.
- 1 car uses 20,000L of fuel in 1 year.
- As a CKCA member, with SuperPass you get a 2.4 cent / litre discount on every purchase.
- That’s over $400 saved in a year
With this program, you could completely offset your CKCA membership!
- If you’re a larger company, your volume savings are even better AND you’ll make your accountants day! Check out the PetroCanada tax reports. These reports go beyond any other reporting system out there and will save you so much time in calculating tax on gas consumption. This is the number one reason companies get this program.
Sign up is free! What are you waiting for?
What you get:
- PetroCanada is everywhere – a national network of over 1,750 locations to serve you.
- Easy and free program for you to use.
- Fuel discounts on every litre, starting with 2.4 cents per litre on every litre purchased (for new signups) and even if you have a program already, leverage the CKCA program to increase your savings!
- Greater control of business expenses, tax reporting, saves you time (your Accountant is going to love this!)
- Provides fuel consumption data that allows you to make better business decisions – Manage what you measure.
Sign Up – Fill Up – Save!
Your website is your virtual showroom and your hub for business.
Want a website that generates a presence?
Check out this special offer for CKCA members.
Statistics say that websites are THE most important first point of contact.
We know you do great work, but how will that potential client know?
Are you maximizing your website to it full potential?
If you lost customers because they couldn’t easily find something on your website, how would you even know?
CKCA partnered with Candybox Marketing to offer our members smart, strategic, authentic advice based on Candybox’s extensive experience in launching 400+ websites in the last 8 years. They measure their success by delivering what is on a clients digital wish list.
As a recognized Google Partner, their team of certified professionals will help you generate leads by effectively crafting your customized campaigns. They offer full transparent reporting and monthly consultation that ensures you know exactly how and where your money is being invested and the significance to your ROI.
As Neil says “we’re a social bunch, with the experience and expertise to empower more than 1,000 businesses with their Social Media channels. We offer workshops to train professionals, managed and deployed 100+ Social Media campaigns.”
If you haven’t done so already, download your free copy of “37 Ways your Website Died” and call Neil and get your free 30 minute assessment of what’s happening on your website. It may be the best 30 minutes you spend today.
VIA RAIL Canada
Via Rail has partnered with CKCA to offer a flat discount off base fares to our members. In order to access the discounted fares, please log into the member only section of the CKCA Website.
The Cowan Insurance Group have leveraged their considerable experience in the manufacturing sector to craft a cutting edge insurance program for members of CKCA. They have secured the support of highly respected and progressive insurance companies who are prepared to compete for your business and to support your operations and growth for years to come! The Cowan Insurance Group is licensed across Canada and will be pleased to work with you in securing a comprehensive, competitive insurance program backed by their tireless attention to service and your best interests.
CKCA members have access to significant savings for their business insurance needs through Cowan Insurance Group. Benefits include competitive rates, multiline coverage plans, and additional protection options for your unique needs. Learn how Cowan can help you.
About Grant Thornton in Canada
Grant Thornton LLP is a leading Canadian accounting and advisory firm providing audit, tax and advisory services to private and public organizations. We help dynamic organizations unlock their potential for growth by providing meaningful, actionable advice through a broad range of services. Together with the Quebec firm Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton LLP, Grant Thornton in Canada has approximately 4,000 people in offices across Canada. Grant Thornton LLP is a Canadian member of Grant Thornton International Ltd, whose member firms operate in over 100 countries worldwide.