DEPARTMENT: Kitchen Engineering
LOCATION: Manufacturing Facility
3541 Broadway Street, Hawkesville, ON
SUMMARY: Chervin is a manufacturer of high end custom kitchens and contract hotel furniture. We are looking for an individual with cabinetry experience to assist our kitchen drafting team.
ORGANIZATIONAL STATUS: Report to the supervisor of the immediate department while working alongside multiple other staff in this department. Communicate with the sales persons and the shop floor departments throughout the job process.
- Final engineering of custom cabinetry
- Create final drawings, assembly sheets, cut lists, and material lists
- Create door/drawer order lists, and Bill of Material list
- 2 years general woodworking experience
- 3 yr woodworking tech course diploma from Conestoga College or equivalent
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Competent with computers and software
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic personality
- Punctual and dependable
- Problem solving
If you are interested in this position, please email email@example.com with your resume and references. Only those receiving an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.