- An application form will need to be filled out and sent by mail or email to the CKCA head office noted below:
CKCA Certification Testing Program
Canadian Kitchen Cabinet Association
3781 Strandherd Drive, PO Box 34018
Nepean, ON, K2J 5B1
- Upon receipt of the application form and verification of membership you will be enrolled in the program and provided with complete instructions for submitting your cabinets for testing. The full fees will be also be required at that time. You will also be provided with a copy of the construction and material standard document.
- If you cabinets pass the testing, and are in compliance with the standard CKCA will offer you a certificate of compliance, and seals with your company name and logo will be ordered.
- Your Company will be added to our website under the certified companies section.
- An annual fee will be required to maintain certification. CKCA membership renewal is also required.