CKCA typically has 3 main events per year – a National Forum, and Regional Events. The National Forum is held at the end of April each year.
2019 CKCA National Forum – Calgary, AB
April 25, 2019 - April 27, 2019
REGISTRATION AND ACCOMMODATION INFORMATION – available in 2019.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
2.5 days of education, tours and networking at the only national kitchen cabinet manufacturers conference in Canada!
Thursday (Apr. 25) – Welcome Lunch, Plant Tours and CKCA Hosted Dinner
Friday (Apr. 26) – Breakfast, Lunch, Plant Tours, Education and CKCA President’s Dinner
Saturday (Apr. 27) – Breakfast, Education, Manufacturer’s Roundtable – finish by noon.
- Build trusted connections with other manufacturers and suppliers
- Access to training and trends you can put to use
- Touring the most innovative manufacturing plants – be inspired!
- Transportation provided to maximize networking
- Industry experts in education sessions/panels- come with your questions!
- Supplier’s Showcase – see “What’s New” and be able to see them in person
- Plenty of time to connect with colleagues
- Plenty of time to learn from each other and our industry experts
- Plenty of info to help your business prosper!
Accommodations: Hotel TBA
Registration: Opens February 2019