CKCA typically has 3 main events per year – a National Forum, and Regional Events. The national Forum has historically been held in January. Effective 2016, the NF will move to the end of April timeframe, and this meeting will now be held in Canada, and not in the US.
Interzum and Ligna // May 17-26, 2017
May 17 - May 26
DECEMBER 20, 2016
REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT IS NOW CLOSED – THE EVENT IS FULL AND NO FURTHER REGISTRATIONS WILL BE PERMITTED.
CKCA and Hettich bring you a one of a kind opportunity to visit the important shows in Europe, along with an opportunity to visit Hettich production facilities and enjoy other important kitchen and manufacturing tours at the same time. Enjoy the exciting range of furniture and interior designs on show at Interzum followed by a tour through some of the most scenic towns in Europe with your final destination, Hettich’s Headquarters in Kirchlengern. The Ligna Show is also included and not to be missed!
Plus an exclusive tour through one of Europe’s most prestigious car manufacturers live production facilities.
Canada evening departure, ensure arrival by
10am on May 18th to Frankfurt
Visit Hettich factory: Production and Forum Hettich lunch bistro
Dinner Herforder Wirtschaft, German brewery
Group arrivals in Frankfurt
Transfer to Cologne
Visit Interzum Show
Evening reception with Dr. Hettich
Visit Interzum show
Free time in evening
Transfer to Hanover
Optional visit at Line or Volkswagen Autostadt factory
Free day in Cologne
No scheduled activities
Visit Ligna show
Free night in evening
Morning departure for Bad Salzuflen
Guided Village tour including lunch
Welcome dinner at ” The Pharmacy ”
Departure day from Hanover – official program ends
Our hotels for the duration of the stay are listed below by city in order of our agenda: Please note for stays before or beyond our published agenda, you must make these arrangements separately.
How to Participate:
Please click on the link below for online registration. If you prefer a paper form, please download the full brochure (below) and fill out the last page – instructions are included on the form. This event is open to CKCA members and non-members, however the non-member rate is significantly higher, so we encourage you to join CKCA and take advantage of the many benefits of membership as well as this one! Members will be given first priority on attendance. Non-members will be added to a wait list. Click on the brochure below to see the full agenda and the terms and conditions for this trip. Do not book your travel until you receive a confirmation of your registration.
- All airport and bus transfers in Germany between events and tour• Hotel accommodations for the duration of the event (note additional hotel stay beyond the published itinerary is not included)
- Welcome and Farewell dinners as well as all means in scheduled activities. *Meals are not provided on free days.
- Event party (specify which night or both of more than one)
- Entry to both shows: Interzum and Ligna, Volkswagen factory and other tours.
- Please note, flight arrangements are not included and are to be made by the client.
We have arranged a discount code to be used on Air Canada for flights to and from Germany. The promotional code is: FRA3A3D1 and gives a 10% discount off base fares. It does not apply to tango bookings..
- The booking is to be made to the following city: Frankfurt, FRA (EU)
- The travel period begins Thursday, May 11, 2017 and ends Thursday, June 01, 2017.
- Travel is valid Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
No discount will apply to Tango bookings for travel within Canada or between Canada and the U.S. To book a flight with your promotion code, access aircanada.com and enter your promotion code in the search panel.