CKCA typically has 3 main events per year – a National Forum, and Regional Events. The national Forum has historically been held in January. Effective 2016, the NF will move to the end of April timeframe, and this meeting will now be held in Canada, and not in the US.
National Forum 2018 – May 10-13
May 10, 2018 - May 13, 2018
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- Touring the most innovative facilities during plant tours
- One-on-one time with industry leaders
- Conversation time with fellow manufacturers at the Manufacturer’s Roundtable
- Access to training you can put to use
- See what’s trending in our industry
- Build trusted connections with other manufacturers and suppliers
- Get of of the shop and be inspired
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
3 days of education, tours and networking at the only national kitchen cabinet manufacturers conference in Canada!
Conference registration includes:
- Welcome Reception, Breakfast, Lunches
- Supplier’s Showcase Reception – see “What’s New” and be able to see them in person at our designated supplier reception!
- Plant Tours (transportation to/from included)
- Education sessions and panel discussions
- President’s Dinner (themed dinner with costume)
- Expect to have some fun!
Accommodations: Hilton Niagara Falls – Details will be posted shortly.
Sponsorship Opportunities: To be posted soon.
Registration: Opens in Fall 2017