CKCA typically has 3 main events per year – a National Forum, and Regional Events. The National Forum is held at the end of April each year.
National Forum (2018) / Niagara Falls
May 10 - May 13
REGISTRATION and accommodation information – coming soon!
What do you get?
- Touring the most innovative facilities during plant tours
- One-on-one time with industry leaders
- Conversation time with fellow manufacturers at the Manufacturer’s Roundtable
- Access to training you can put to use
- See what’s trending in our industry
- Build trusted connections with other manufacturers and suppliers
- Get of of the shop and be inspired
What can you expect?
3 days of education, tours and networking at the only national kitchen cabinet manufacturers conference in Canada!
Conference registration includes:
- Welcome Reception, Breakfast, Lunches
- Supplier’s Showcase Reception – see “What’s New” and be able to see them in person at our designated supplier reception!
- Plant Tours (transportation to/from included)
- Education sessions and panel discussions
- President’s Dinner (themed dinner with costume)
- Expect to have some fun!
Accommodations: Hilton Niagara Falls – Details will be posted shortly.
Registration: Opens in 2018