CKCA is dedicated to the ongoing continuous improvement in the Kitchen Cabinet sector!
One of the key things we want to promote is a “Made in Canada“ product.
Here are some of the top reasons to buy Canadian:
- Support the local Canadian Economy – employ local people and support local businesses.
- Avoid the hidden extra costs of duties and import fees.
- Better lead times – no need to wait for shipments from overseas.
- Local after sales service, ease of warranty issue dilemmas.
- Quality Assurance with the CKCA Certification.
- Our products meet Canada’s Health and Safety standards due to the high regulation of our industry as a result our products keep us all safe.
- Direct impact on our economy in positive ways, every dollar that is spent in Canada buying Canadian products has a ripple effect. We contribute to the large tax revenue base that helps fund our government programs.
- You help to create and support manufacturing jobs in Canada which in turn provides more workers who will pay taxes, spend money buying other goods and services that maintains a healthy Canadian economy, nationally, provincially and locally.
- You help reduce the carbon footprint when you buy a Canadian Cabinet. Far less transportation costs.
- Melamine used in cabinet construction meets or exceeds the HUD Standards for emissions.
- Water based finishes help to reduce our VOC’s and helps protect our environment.
- Our workers are treated fairly and work in a safe and sanitary environment unlike many factory workers overseas.
- Buying Canadian is patriotic and makes you feel good that your consumer dollars are going to fellow Canadians and keeping our economy strong.