Cedar Ridge Designs is a growing residential and commercial cabinet maker located outside Maxville, Ontario, 45 minutes east of Ottawa. Customer satisfaction is at the heart of all that we do and much of our work is referrals from existing clients. In all of our relationships, we value honesty, respect and courtesy.
In developing our business, we are looking for mature team members who enjoy serving others and who are committed to the highest standards in design, manufacturing and installation.
We are currently seeking an experienced Design and Service Associate, mainly for our Maxville location, who can manage projects from design and sales through to final customer sign off. This position has significant growth potential for an organized and ambitious person.
Position: Design and Service Associate
Scope of the position:
Reporting to the General Manager, this position is responsible for the design, estimation, sales and project follow-through on residential and commercial contracts. Working with other team members and Cedar Ridge processes, the position will appeal to someone who is looking for a situation that requires a talent for detail and organization combined with excellent people skills and creativity.
- Thoroughness and accuracy
- Must have CAD experience – ideally Cabinet Vision or 20/20.
- Production experience is helpful
- Organizational skills
- Problem solving ability
- Exceptional customer service values and skills
Key areas of responsibility:
- Initiating and responding to sales opportunities
- Consulting with client in all aspects of design
- Using Cabinet Vision CAD program to create design drawings and prepare proposals
- Finalizing customer design, pricing and sales process
- Maintaining customer communication and scheduling of customer choices decision deadlines
- Complete internal project documentation and final design specifications for Project
- Monitor the project until final completion to ensure total customer satisfaction
Location: Maxville, Ontario, K0C 1T0
Hours: Mon-Thurs: 7 am to 4 pm, Friday: 8 am to 3 pm, occasionally evening or Saturday work based on customer needs
Compensation: To be determined
Standard Group Benefits Package
Candidates selected for interview will be required to complete an online Personality Profile.
Cedar Ridge Designs will accept serious enquiries only, and only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Current references are required.
Interested individuals can send their résumé along with a one-page letter outlining why they feel they would be suitable for this position to: