Paris Kitchens, a division of The Sanderson-Harold Company Limited has dramatically changed since we began back in 1902. Our company’s commitment to quality and excellence has remained unchanged. With time honoured traditions in fine craftsmanship and precision woodworking, Paris Kitchens creates outstanding kitchen environments that are both beautiful and functional, offering today’s sophisticated clients the utmost in kitchen convenience.
We are looking for a Sprayer who has worked as a paint sprayer in any manufacturing type setting.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives for the Finishing Department.
2. Hand spray parts as per work instruction, to specified requirements.
3. Colour match orders as required.
4. Ensure parts are properly prepared for next step.
5. Conduct proper spray gun maintenance as required.
6. Ensure all parts are accounted for.
7. Monitor quality levels through the inspection of goods worked on.
8. Deliver completed carts to next process area.
9. Mix chemicals/paint for application as required.
10. Retrieve chemicals/paint from storage area as needed.
11. Properly label chemicals/paint as required.
12. Complete all appropriate documentation as required.
13. Report major non-conformances to the Quality Assurance Department.
14. Keep Finishing Manager apprised on status of all ongoing projects.
15. Follow all company policies and procedures.
16. Maintain personal protective equipment as required.
17. Any and all other duties as assigned by the Finishing Manager and Lead Hand.
- Grade 12 diploma required
- Experience working with paint spray gun in a manufacturing setting
- Technical diploma in finishing is an asset
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role is preferred
- Keen eye for colour is necessary
- Strong problem solving skills
- Able to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Effective communicator, both oral and written
*Paris Kitchens is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs in all stages of the hiring process. *
Maryann Vaughan |HR & HS Advisor
PARIS KITCHENS Est. 1902 The Sanderson-Harold Co. LTD.
23 Railway Street, Paris ON. N3L 3E5
T: 519.442.6311 x 235 F: 519.442.3226