CKCA typically has 3 main events per year – a National Forum, and Regional Events. The National Forum is held at the end of April each year.
- This event has passed.
CKCA National Roundtable Discussion #9 – Virtual Showroom – Getting your customers ready to shop
April 28 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
WEBINAR RECORDING NOW AVAILABLE! (members only)
- Members were already sent the link to view the webinar
- If you did not receive the link and wish to view this webinar – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
practical advice from a manufacturer
- Are you getting the most out of your website?
- Are your customers ready to buy when they come in to your showroom?
- How can virtual transform your showroom?
this webinar shareD decor cabinet’s journey – it’s real and it’s relevant!
Hear from one manufacturer what they are doing to get the most from their website and help their customers be better prepared to make those all important purchase decisions.
David Baker, Sales & Marketing Director, Decor Cabinets, Morden, Manitoba