CKCA typically has 3 main events per year – a National Forum, and Regional Events. The National Forum is held at the end of April each year.
- This event has passed.
National Forum 2021 – Virtual Event
June 16 @ 1:00 pm - 2:45 pm
Due to continued lockdowns and Covid-19 restrictions, CKCA will once again host the National forum & AGM virtually.
We invite all members to attend this event.
Presentations and discussion
Topic: Now What? An Outlook for Small Business and Manufacturing in Canada
(1:00 pm – 2:00 pm EST)
We’re honoured to have two influencers in Canadian business joining us for our National Forum this year. With continued economic challenges, where are we going? What will that new normal look like or is this it? Will we see greater support for small business and manufacturing in Canada? What needs to happen and what are these organizations, who CKCA has partnered with, doing to ensure industry in Canada can thrive? This is your chance to hear from experts who really do have their finger on the pulse.
Thanks to our National Forum sponsors:
Annual General Meeting (2:00 pm – 2:45 pm EST) will include:
- Approval of Minutes from AGM 2020
- Election of directors by acclamation
- Adoption of special resolution to confirm continuance of CKCA from the jurisdiction of Ontario to the jurisdiction of Canada and enactment of new general operating by-laws
- Presentation of Unaudited Financials Statements from 2020
- Appointment of public accountants
- CKCA President Report