CKCA provides tips and tools to help your business thrive.
Lean Manufacturing – FIX WHAT BUGS YOU!
|Lean isn’t new, but many kitchen cabinet manufacturers are at various stages of adapting lean practices, others have not embraced the concepts so far.
Check out this presentation give at the CKCA Ontario Regional event in June, 2019 by 2 kitchen cabinet manufacturers who have are implementing lean in their shop. Their candid discussion about that journey will inspire you. Click here.
Developing the Next Generation in the Family Business
How do you make sure your business will thrive after the current generation steps away?
vNacelle is working with small business owners to assist with that transition and can provide some insights.
- November 7th, 1pm MST and
- November 19th, 10am MST
To register, click here
If you’re unable to take advantage of the webinars, they provide a detailed article here.
Lynne Jacob was keynote speaker at the CKCA National Forum in May 2018.
Lynne is a professional business coach and specializes in helping businesses in the trades. sound advice from an expert.
Lynne is a regular contributor to CKCA’s newsletters, her articles are below and are full of a wealth of knowledge and advice to help your business thrive.
CKCA has partnered with Lynne Jacob, Business Coach with MLJ International. Lynne offers tips and advice to help you and your business thrive. If you like the various postings we list below, then give Lynne a call. It may be the healthiest decision you’ll ever make.
phone: +1 506-800-5147 text: +1 613-484-3861
Lynne has been helping businesses in the trades since 2004. She is a straight shooter, tell-it-like-it-is coach who has helped businesses overcome challenges much faster and more easily than her clients imagined without having to work harder, longer hours. Lynne knows that one of the hardest things for business owners to do is hand over the reins to their employees, but as an international coach Lynne sees the younger generations as more risk-taking and entrepreneurial-minded than many previous generations and she believes that this can be great news for you to get the support you need whether you have years of work ahead or if you are considering a retirement exit strategy. Lynne believes that “fun has never been so profitable”. healthiest decision you’ll ever make.
- Get a Life (outside of the business) (May 2019) Read more here.
- Get referrals from impressed clientele (Apr 2019) Read more here.
- Find, Hire, Train & RETAIN them (Mar 2019) Read more here.
- How to use debts, budgets and reserves as tools to create a stronger business (Feb 2019) Read more here.
- Follow through on your ideas – Understand what truly stops you (Jan 2019) Read more here.
- Plan the time to plan business developments and honour it! (Dec 2018) Read more here.
- Build your non-traditional Business Plan. (Nov 2018) Read more here.
- Want your business to thrive? Take a vacation! (Oct 2018) Read more here.
- Keeping your business “saleable” (Sept 2018) Read more here.